One Way Fare:
$1.50 | .75 Reduced Fare
$13.50 | $6.75 Reduced Fare
$45 (for calendar month)
One Way Fare
$3.00 |$1.50 Reduced Fare
$27.00 |$13.50 Reduced Fare
$90 (calendar month --
ALL METRO Routes)
Information on purchasing tickets, reduced fare guidelines, and other fare options at right.
Access information about METRO fare rates.
View information about METRO BREEZ Express Service fare rates.
Learn where to buy METRO fare media including TenRide tickets and passes.
View special programs for youth and students including rates and fare reductions.
Obtain information about the Reduced Fare Program and submit an application.
Information about the upcoming Automated Fare Program and fare increase, including anticipated time frame.
- How do I pay to ride?
- How do I signal to get off the bus?
- How do I transfer to another bus?
- What accessibility features are found on METRO buses?
- Can I get on an “Out of Service” bus while I am standing at a bus stop or stay on the bus after it’s out of service?
- If I still have questions, how do I get answers?