METRO's Passenger Policies
Failure to Follow these Policies could result in Loss of Riding Privileges
- Do Not Block Aisles or Doorways.
- Remove children from strollers.
- Do Not Bother Other Passengers. Be Considerate.
- Be Courteous. Use Headphones, Keep Conversations Quiet.
- Offensive/Harassing Language Or Conduct Will Not Be Tolerated.
- Failure To Follow Policies Could Result In Loss Of Riding Privileges.
- No Eating Or Uncovered Drinks.
- Keep Buses Clean.
- Stand Behind The Yellow Line.
- No Drugs, Alcohol, Or Dangerous Materials.
- No Smoking In Bus Shelters Or On Buses.
- Priority Seating For Seniors And Persons With Disabilities
- Service Animals are Allowed when Accompanying a person with a Disability; but, must Be Kept Under Control By Owner.
- Please Do Not Talk To The Bus Driver When The Bus Is Moving
Passenger Policies and Safety Information (LINKS)
METRO has ZERO tolerance for harassment.
To report harassment:
- Call 207-774-0351
- Submit a Customer Complaint Form
- TEXT gpmetro to 41411 (and follow the prompts)
- EMAIL: email@example.com
METRO’s Passenger Policies apply for all METRO buses, bus shelters, and the Downtown Transportation Center (PULSE) at Elm Street.
Requests for Reasonable Modifications
METRO will consider requests for reasonable modifications to policies and practices for persons with disabilities.
To request a change, please submit an email and include type of request, along with contact information. Thank you.